Frequently Asked Questions
- How often should I apply these products?
- Green Mountain Tick Repellent is best used two to three times a day, although this is dependent on the area you are in. Sometimes more frequent application is needed, and sometimes less.
- How are these products applied?
- Green Mountain Tick Repellent is most effective with complete coverage. When applying to people, we recommend lifting up pant legs and spraying the bottom of your legs, as well as under the bottom of shirts. For animals, spraying from head to tail, from the paws up, and under the collar is most effective.
- Is Green Mountain Tick Repellent guaranteed to be 100% effective?
- No. Our product is very effective if used properly, but nothing is 100% effective.
- Can these products be used on cats?
- Although we know many people who use it on cats, we still recommend that you check with your veterinarian.
- Can you give us your recipe, including where you get your oils and what exact oils you use?
- Can I use these products on my toddler or infant?
- Please check with your pediatrician. Our product is all-natural, and I personally have used it on my daughter since the age of 3, however your doctor would best know if it is right for your child.
- I have allergies. Are your sprays okay for me to use?
- Our ingredients are Rose geranium, Lemongrass and Cedarwood essential oils, as well as alcohol. If you have any allergies to these ingredients, do not use this product.
- Do you ship internationally?
- We will ship anywhere in the world, although shipping varies by location. Please contact us for specific shipping charges.
- Do you offer coupon codes?
- Please follow us on Facebook for monthly specials and coupon codes.
Want more information? Feel free to email us using our easy contact form!
© All Natural Green Mountain Repellents 2017 | Theme by Dolite